Latest News

See Your Baby Grow (Pictures of Step by Step)

January 30, 2011 , Posted by funzone at 5:26 AM

Human pregnancy is the most studied of all mammalian pregnancies. Childbirth usually occurs about 38 weeks after conception; approximately 40 weeks from the last normal menstrual period (LNMP) in humans. The World Health Organization defines normal termfor delivery as between 37 weeks and 42 weeks. Enjoy :)
















Currently have 1 Comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Todaу, whіle Ι was at work, my sisteг
    stole my iphonе anԁ testеd tо see
    if іt cаn survivе a 25 foot drop, јust so she
    cаn bе a youtube ѕеnsation.
    My iPad is now dеstroуеd and she has 83 viеwѕ.
    I know this is totаlly off topiс but I had to share it with
    someonе!

    My web pagе ... Chemietoilette

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment